Argumentative Essay!

Meet again everyone!!
I’ve been called to write about our educational system in Malaysia. What do you think? Is it a


                                   success
                                                                        or a

                                                  failure?

Hence, Today,  I am telling you several reason why our educational system does not really successful.

incompetent teachers

•   Teachers don’t have a wide range of general knowledge.
•   The teachers often seemed uninterested in students and more interested in doing whatever suited them.
•   Notes oriented teaching method
•    Exam answer based on textbook

Harebrained schemes
  Ø Some schools have their own school’s socks, lab coats and tracksuits that are compulsory for all students.
Ø Parents were charged at prices much higher than those outside.


A less than well thought out syllabus
v  Rote learning-learn something by repeating it many time without understanding it.
v mainly based on facts
v No critical thinking implied


only one question I want to ask?



So, it us, The FUTURE TEACHER whom should think and decide.. Good Luck Future teachers.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
pursuing B.Ed TESL in UiTM Shah Alam . 20 years old . *enjoying what i am doing*